Also included in
- Looking for no-prep, ready to use resources to teach the relationship between the sun, Earth, and moon? Your students will learn about Earth's movement, day and night, seasons, phases of the moon, tides and eclipses with these lessons and activities. This bundle is aligned to the Virginia Standard$23.80$29.75Save $5.95
- Teaching sixth grade science standards in Virginia is a snap! For just over $1 a day, your lessons are ready to go and aligned to the 2018 SOLS (Standards of Learning). This bundle includes engaging activities that your students will love! Teachers will love the easy to set up activities that are a$203.20$254.00Save $50.80
- Teaching about Earth's movement doesn't have to be boring! Students will love learning about rotation, revolution, and causes of seasons in this interactive bundle! Multiple hands-on activities will help students learn about the causes of day and night, years, solar angles, and seasons. Great for vi$9.60$12.00Save $2.40
If you need a creative, student centered activity to reinforce or assess the day and night cycle and the cause of seasons, keep reading! Your students will love using their artistic abilities and summarization skills to complete this seasons storyboard activity.
After reading short descriptions about day and night and rotation and revolution, students will create and label a scientific diagram to summarize what they read. They will then write a sentence to summarize what they read and drew.
This assignment includes three levels of differentiation for learners of all abilities including ELL learners.
Related Products You May Enjoy
- Rotation of the Earth on its axis
- Day and night
- Earth's revolution around the sun
- Earth's tilt towards Polaris (North Star)
- The relationship between direct sunlight, longer days and summer seasons
- The relationship between indirect sunlight, shorter days and the winter season
⭐No prep! Saves you time!
⭐Tested for years in my classroom
⭐Differentiation included for a variety of learners including special education & ELL
⭐Students are engaged in this activity
⭐Great way to review and summarize the phenomena of seasons!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐My students loved using illustrations to show their learning. It was useful in teaching the importance of labeling in scientific drawings as well. -Erika
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐This was GREAT. Clear directions and it made my 5th graders really think. I got a great assessment of what they actually knew about the concepts. -Sharp Stuff
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐This resource was an amazing assessment! I loved how inspired my kids were and I loved the results I achieved on the post test! -Katherine
⭐Customer Tip - Submit feedback to earn TPT credit!⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. For each purchase, there is a "Provide Feedback" link. Click it to be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Every time you give feedback, TPT gives you credit that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases!
❥Email - email@example.com
❥Join our Facebook page!
❥Check out our BLOG and get access to the Free Resource Library!