This lesson was created to get my students more interested in our Social Studies curriculum, specifically the causes of the American Revolution.
This fourth PowerPoint in a series of 4 examines the causes of the American Revolution. Lesson 4 focuses on:
- Patriots and Loyalists
- Mercy Otis Warren
- Patrick Henry
- General Thomas Gage
- the Battle of Lexington
- the Battle of Concord
- Paul Revere and William Dawes
- the Battle of Bunker Hill
- Colonel William Prescott
- the Second Continental Congress
- the Continental Army and Commander George Washington
- the Olive Branch Petition
There are lots of visuals to help engage the students' attention, videos, and review questions for the entire lesson.
If you like this please check out my other lessons of Causes of the American Revolution! Save money and buy the bundle of all four lessons together!