Celebrate Freedom No-Prep Unit: Completely REVISED with new hands-on activities added for 2016!
This no-prep unit is perfect for teaching your students about all of the freedoms we enjoy! It is full of hands on learning activities. Is can be used during Celebrate Freedom Week, Memorial Day, Veteran’s Day, and the Fourth of July.
This Unit Contains:
- Branches of the Military Fact Cards
- Pocket for Fact Cards (Can be used in interactive notebooks or lapbooks)
- Branches of the Military Flipbook
- Information for Military Flipbook (2 on a page to save paper)
- Branches of the Military Match-Up
- Freedoms We Enjoy Fact Cards
- Pocket for Fact Cards
- Freedoms We Enjoy Match-Up
- Freedoms We Enjoy at Home Activity
- Freedoms We Enjoy at School Activity
- Freedoms We Enjoy in Our Community Activity
- Why Freedoms are Important Activity
- Freedoms We Enjoy Foldable Activities (Can be used in interactive notebooks or lapbooks)
- Discussion Questions
- Fourth of July Reading Comprehension Activity
- Pictures of Foldable Activities in Interactive Notebooks and Lapbooks
Check out all of my other America themed activities!