Get ready to celebrate reading!!
This packet includes:
1. "Celebrate Reading" banner - individual banner pieces for each letter, striped background , also includes solid colored triangles to place in between letters
2. Cupcake toppers - There are two different styles. Backs are included. You can use a scallop punch to make more decorative or just use the square template.
3. Flags - Four different colors, fold in half and place on small decorative sticks
4. Water bottle labels - Cut out labels, Peel water bottle sticker off. Use clear adhesive packing tape, place water label on tape , then adhere to water bottle.
5. Do You Like Green Eggs and Ham? - Graph includes enlarged title cards and choice cards to create a chart
6. Where are the Places You Like to Go? - Enlarged title cards to create a brainstorming chart
7. Making Words Cubes - Cut and fold cubes, roll to make real or make believe words, recording sheet included
8. ABC Book - Student cover and a page for each letter are included. For each page students write and draw four things that begin with that letter.
9. Many, Different Things We Can Read - enlarged title cards to create a chart. Students can bring environmental print of things they can read.
10.Many, Different Unusual Thinks You Can Think About - enlarged title cards to create a brainstoming chart
11. Mulberry Street writing - After reading And to Think that I Saw it On Mulberry Street, students transform the cart into what they saw on Mulberry Street and complete a story about it.