Daily activities to celebrate Christmas and the birth of Christ!
These readings and activities have been created and complied over eight years, being expanded and refined as I used them with our own children (from ages 2-10). This ebook is based on the free materials available on my Hubbard’s Cupboard Christmas page. We decided to compile the materials, make it easier to use, and provide all of the resources in a more accessible, printable format.
Through Scripture reading, Bible memory, and fun, hands on activities that relate to God’s Word and the season, my prayer is that children would learn the true meaning of Christmas, hide God’s Word in their hearts, and experience the awe, hope, love, and joy of our Lord and Savior. May Jesus be magnified!
You will receive three PDF documents:
DAILY ACTIVITY GUIDE
* 25 days of Scripture Reading
* Memorization of Luke 2:1-20
* Options for Crafts and Activities - Ideas that grow with your child!
PREPARATION RESOURCES – printables
* Activity Cards
* Activity Chain
* Countdown to Christmas Charts
* Luke 2 Scripture Charts
* Luke 2 Review Sheets
* Luke 2 Copywork Sheets
* A Simple Christmas Songbook
* December Planning Sheet
THE CHRISTMAS STORY - PRINTABLE BOOKLETS
(2 Versions to Assist Your Children in Memorizing Luke 2:1-20)
* 8 ½ by 11 inch Color Version to enjoy and read aloud
* Half page Black and White Version for children to color as they memorize and learn each section of the passage