Use this project to celebrate holidays around the world. Holidays are different in every country, culture, and religion. Yet, what is similar between all of us? We celebrate with FOOD!
- Activity for students to describe the "who" "how" "when" and "why" of the holiday celebration in their family.
- A presentation that aligns with the project. Use the .pptx version included to navigate easily between sides. A .pdf version is included for you, too.
- The presentation describes the “who” “what” “where” “when” “why” and “how” of celebrations around the world.
- Presentation locations and corresponding celebrations include:
- United States, Thanksgiving
- West Africa, Yam Festival
- Brazil, Carnival
- China, Chinese New Year
- Vietnam, Trung Thu
Leaving feedback gives you TPT credits to use for future purchases! Thanks in advance!
Please make sure you are able to open this file type before purchasing.
- These products were created by ©ELL Breaking Barriers and are copyright protected.
- Download for individual/classroom use only. Please purchase additional licenses to share with collogues.
- Do not share or copy downloads. Products are not to be used for commercial use and by downloading the copyrights remain with ELL Breaking Barriers.
- This download contains copyrighted graphics. You may not sell, redistribute, recreate, or use in your own commercial creations.
- Pictures of my product are allowed, with credit included & a link to my store.
****Resources you might like****
ESL Progress Monitoring, LISTENING, SPEAKING, WRITING K-5
Engaging Games and Activities
Teaching Character Traits
ELL Breaking Barriers