About this Product
• This is a , nonfiction reading passage with text-based evidence comprehension questions.
• Five comprehension questions probe lower, mid and higher order thinking.
• The reading passage can be used for close reading, one-on-one intervention, homework or sub work.
• The reading passage can be used as a "prelab" so to introduce students to the topic(s) of a SNAPs lab.
• Answer key included.
**Download FREE Reading Passages to learn more about my reading passages**
This reading passage is from the Structure of the Universe Reading Passages. Passages are priced $1.00 per article as part of this resource. If you plan to purchase more than half of the reading passages from this resource, it is more economical to purchase the entire unit of passages rather than passages "a la carte."
• All rights reserved by Stephanie Elkowitz.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).