Grade: High/Middle School
Type: Class Activity/ Recall Activity
Suitable for class size up to 32 students
Are you looking for a class activity for the topic on Cell Structure? Here is a fun class activity with high educational value. It involves the whole class getting up onto their feet and moving around trying to sort themselves (did I just sound like a Golgi? Oops..) into different organelles!
Through this activity, students will be able to:
1) Identify different organelles through their electron micrograph images/ pictures.
2) Revise on the structures and functions of different cellular organelles
3) Understand the key words used when describing organelles and cellular processes
Give it a try!
*More educational material on other Biology Topics coming soon*
So do follow The Biology Genie!!
Also check out these items for High school/Middle School Biology from the Biology Genie:
-Proteins Concept Map
- Lipids Concept Map
- Carbohydrates Concept Map
- Questions on Genetics (Worksheet)
- Introduction to Epistasis (Slides + Activity)