This hands-on domino- style review activity covers the stages of the cell cycle, mitosis and cytokinesis. Students will match to each clue either a picture or a term. Domino-style activities are great formative assessments and keep students actively engaged.
1. Students will place the start card on the desk and read the first term.
2. Students will place the correct matching card next to it.
3. Continue matching cards until a long chain has been reached and the final card has been placed (END card).
This product includes:
- 20 domino cards (3 sheets)
- teacher answer key (an overview of all cards in teh corrct order on one page for you to follow along)
Teacher Set Up:
Simply print the sheets of domino cards on card stock paper, laminate, and cut the cards apart. The cards look best when printed on coloured card stock, but they can easily be printed in black and white.
This product will cover the following terms:
- Sister Chromatids
- Homologous chromosomes
- Spindle fibre
- Daughter cells
You might also like:
Matching Cards about the
- Structures and Functions of the male and female reproductive systems
- Structures and Functions of the Auditory System
- Structures and Functions of the Heart
Task Cards about the
- Muscular System
"I have..., Who has...?" Cards about the
- Auditory System
- Digestive System
- Respiratory System
- Excretory System
- Plant and Animal Cells
- Blood Pressure LAB
- Biomagnification Skittle Simulation
- Blood Typing Virtual LAB
- The four components of blood-Video Worksheet
- Blood Cells-Jigsaw Group Activity
Power Point Presentations
- Physical and Chemical Changes
- Covalent and Ionic Compounds & Review Game Slides
I would love to hear how you incorporated this game in your class! :D