Also included in
- Teaching Biology virtually this year? Make planning a breeze! This set of Biology notes covers a range of Biology topics and is perfect for a digital interactive notebook! Using Google Slides, students can type on the Cornell Notes pages and move elements on interactive notebook pages.What's incl$82.00$103.50Save $21.50
Want your high school students to have better note-taking skills? Cornell notes are a great training tool for your students and they fit perfectly into interactive notebooks or binders. This note set and PowerPoint provide an explanation of the cell cycle including interphase, mitosis, and meiosis.
- 26 EDITABLE Google slides
- 1 Cornell Notes page (comes in fill-in-the-blank and free-answer notes versions)
- 2 Digital Notebook pages
How can I use this in a virtual learning environment?
The PowerPoint coordinates seamlessly with the note pages. Notes can be taken on a device while viewing the PowerPoint to introduce or reinforce content.
Topics include: Chromosomes, cell cycle, interphase (G1, S, G2), cell growth, mitosis, prophase, metaphase, anaphase, telophase, cytokinesis, cell plate, meiosis, tetrads, crossing over, comparison of mitosis and meiosis
- This resource is saved in a Google Drive folder, so you will need Google Drive in order to access it.
- With this purchase, TpT will automatically make a copy of the folder, create a TpT folder in your Drive, and add the folder to your Google Drive. In this process, TpT will ask for permission to do this. Here is a link for more information: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Help/buyer-questions/why-does-TpT-need-access-to-my-Google-drive-for-me-to-use-certain-digital-resources
- This resource is designed to be used in a 1:1 classroom. If you'd prefer a printable version of this resource, I have one here.
What are Cornell notes?
Cornell notes consist of 1 page separated into 3 sections. A left-hand column provides major ideas and essential questions, while the large right-hand section is for detailed notes. A third section is found at the bottom of the page for summarizing the notes.
Why should you use the Cornell note-taking method?
Cornell notes are organized and efficient. They help students easily pick out the important ideas for any topic. They also make studying easier because students can use the left column of questions as a self quiz.