Informational text on cancer and the cell cycle. This cancer worksheet covers what makes cancer cells unique and cancer's relationship to the cell cycle. Informational text with follow up questions.
This is a great addition to your unit on the cell cycle in high school biology. Students either have been personally impacted or know someone that has been touched by cancer.
- Editable PPT
- Google Slides (not editable)
(color & BW)
This is the first set of a small bundle of activities on stem cells, cancer, and the cell cycle.
This product includes:
• 3 pages of text with diagrams.
• 2 pages of follow up questions.
• Answer Key Included.
What about the digital version?
- Customize TpT Digital Activities for their students.
- Preview and assign to students through Google Classroom
- Review completed assignments and return feedback to the student
You can choose which pages to include for your students and add your own instructions and text boxes.