You will receive a test with key and review questions with key.
This item is included in a Meiosis Bundle
for a 20% discount
More Tests Available HERE
More on The Cell HERE
More on Cell Division HERE
The test is multiple choice, matching, and short answer.
The review questions cover all of the material on the test:
1. What is a haploid cell? A diploid cell?
2. How many chromosomes does a human haploid cell have? A human diploid cell?
3. What happens during interphase and cytokinesis?
4. How many daughter cells are produced at the end of meiosis I? Meiosis II?
5. How many chromosomes do the daughter cells at the end of meiosis have compared to the parent cells?
6. Are cells haploid or diploid at the end of the following phases: metaphase I, anaphase I, metaphase II, and anaphase II?
7. What is the end product of meiosis?
8. Explain what happens during Prophase I and Prophase II.
9. Explain what happens during Metaphase I and Metaphase II.
10. Explain what happens during Anaphase I and Anaphase II.
11. Explain what happens during Telophase I and Telophase II.
12. What are homologous chromosomes?
13. Explain what crossing over is, which phase of meiosis is occurs in, and why it is important.
14. What is the law of independent assortment?
15. Draw and compare metaphase I and metaphase II.
16. Draw and compare anaphase I and anaphase II.
Check out my blog at biologydomain.com