You will receive a test with key and review questions with key.
More Tests Available HERE
More on The Cell HERE
More on Cell Division HERE
The test is multiple choice, matching, and short answer.
The review questions cover all of the material on the test:
1. Name three reasons cells undergo cell division.
2. Name the four phases of Mitosis in order.
3. What happens during Interphase?
4. What happens during Prophase?
5. What happens during Metaphase?
6. What happens during Anaphase?
7. What happens during Telophase?
8. What are the main phases of the cell cycle?
9. Which phase is the longest phase of the cell cycle?
10. What are the G0, G1, S, and G2 phases of interphase?
11. What is the end result of mitosis?
12. How many chromosomes does a human cell have? How many pairs of chromosomes does a human cell have?
13. Define the following: Chromatin, Chromosome, Chromatid, and Centromere.
14. Draw Metaphase and Anaphase with 4 chromosomes and label the following: chromosome, chromatid, spindle fiber, and centriole.