Cell Division Unit - Doodle Notes BUNDLE
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- Get extra savings with my big bundle for the Cell Division Unit. Packed with engaging Digital INB activities for Google Slides, fun Doodle Notes and Google Forms Quizzes to check progress! Mitosis and Meiosis are brought to life with unique illustrations your students will love. The interactive natuPrice $27.99Original Price $37.94Save $9.95
- Save yourself hours of work with my year long bundle of Biology Doodle Notes. There are over 50 sets of Doodle Notes covering 10 biology units. They are no prep and high engagement - simply print and hand out to students!>>> CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE MORE DETAILS!There are 10 units coverPrice $150.00Original Price $218.52Save $68.52
- Save your precious time with my ready-to-use resources for a whole year of Biology. 10 units including 50 sets of Google Slides Activities, Doodle Notes, and Google Forms Quizzes. Beautifully illustrated and highly engaging, your students will LOVE these. They are easy to use and will save you countPrice $350.00Original Price $580.04Save $230.04
Fun Doodle Notes to learn all about Cell Division! Covering the Cell Cycle, Mitosis and Meiosis & Sexual and Asexual Reproduction. My Doodle Notes are zero prep and provide easy differentiation, with both open response and scaffolded fill-in-the-blank versions. They are a great resource for test prep, or a homework task to review learning.
>>> Take a look at the previews to see more detail!
Each set of Doodle Notes includes:
- An open response version for higher challenge
- A scaffolded version for support with fill-in-the-blanks
- Black and white versions, perfect for coloring in
- Colored versions
- A handy how-to-guide to get you started with Doodle Notes
- The Cell Cycle *This is a FREEBIE in my store, so you can check out the quality and structure of my Doodle Notes - click here to view!*: Phases of the cell cycle: G1, S, G2, M and G0.
- Mitosis: The purpose and outcome of mitosis - Phases of mitosis: Prophase, Metaphase, Anaphase, Telophase - The difference between the terms "chromosome" and "chromatid".
- Meiosis: The purpose / benefits of meiosis - Phases of meiosis I and II - Crossing over - Independent assortment - Key terms covered: homologous chromosomes, chromatids, chiasma / chiasmata, sister and non-sister chromatids and recombinant chromosomes.
- Sexual and Asexual Reproduction: process of each, cells involved, advantages and disadvantages of each, comparison of sexual and asexual reproduction.
Note: these are secured PDFs - the content within cannot be edited, so please ensure they fit your class and curriculum needs before completing your purchase.
If you like these, you may also enjoy:
DNA Unit - Doodle Notes Bundle
Cells and Viruses Unit - Doodle Notes Bundle
Genetics and Heredity Unit - Doodle Notes Bundle
Mendel and Punnett Squares - Boom Cards
⭐⭐⭐ Follow my store by ! ⭐⭐⭐
Doodle notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more information.