What is all included in this bundle?
This resource contains:
- Cell Energy One-Page Reviews
- Photosynthesis & Cellular Respiration
- Location of each process
- Products & Reactants
- ATP & ADP
- Cell Energy Digital Interactive Review Activities (3 pages)
- Photosynthesis & Cellular Respiration Equation Drag & Drop Activitiy
- Cell Energy Multiple Choice Questions
- This resource is automatically downloaded to your Google Drive once purchased.
- Teacher Answer Key
This resource contains all of the Biology Essential One-Page Reviews, Paper-based and digital activities that you can use with your students, and a teacher answer key. The topics within this resource are all the topics covered in a typical High School Biology classroom in color format. Each page contains the critical information that students must know for each topic. I often tell my students, "If you are going to remember anything from this unit, these are the things to remember!" This resource can also be modified to be used at the Middle School Level.
This resource is a great tool to use with your ESOL students, ESE students, students with accommodations, or just any student who may be struggling with the content in class or struggling with what to study for your assessments.
One Pagers: I have used this resource as doodle notes in my classroom, to allow students to jot down information as I go over critical content, and to be used in small group instruction. Many of my students prefer to use this to "cram" for assessments. I often find my students pulling out this document before the test begins or outside their testing room for state assessments to try to absorb that last bit of information before the test.
Digital Learning Activities: Within this document is a link to a Google Drive folder with the interactive assignments. You can assign these to your students for introductory activities, review, etc. There are a variety of interactive assignments within this resource such as drag and drop activities, labeling activities, and practice assessment questions.
Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on Instagram @theyogapantsteacher
- Your copy is not allowed to be shared or redistributed outside the scope of your classroom unless the proper number of licenses have been purchased through my Teachers Pay Teachers shop. Each license is non-transferrable, meaning it cannot be transferred from one teacher to another. The Yoga Pants Teacher remains the owner of the file. All rights reserved.
- The purchase of this produce is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. Commercial use is prohibited. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, sell, or post this item on the internet to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and is subject to legal action.
- Use this item for your personal use
- Print and use this product for use in your own classroom with your
- Make copies of this product for your students
- Upload this file to your own password-protected page or server (Google Drive, Google Classroom, Canvas, etc.) as long as only you and your students have access to the files and presentations. If this file is uploaded to an LMS system such as Google Classroom or Canvas, the content, modules, etc. cannot be shared with any other teacher.
- Review this product on TPT or other platforms
- Purchase additional licenses or refer my store to other if they wish to
use/have this product.
YOU MAY NOT
- Make a copy for, email to, or share this resource with others without the purchase of additional licenses
- Claim this product as your own
- Repost this item as your own
- Post this item anywhere online for others to download/share
- Use any part of this item for your own educational creations to share or sell
- Upload this document to a shared drive, resource folder, etc. for other teachers to use and share with their students