Also included in
- Life science is loaded with concept students need to attain, grasp and apply. This product provides students with an online, Google App enabled activity that they can review a variety of different concepts. Most importantly, they can interact with the materials they are learning. From the teaching s$15.75$17.50Save $1.75
- Engage your students with this 100% online Google Interactive activity pack. Students can learn, reinforce or assess their understanding with this bundle of flexible resources. See the listings below to learn more about each individual product. Save by purchasing as a bundle and receive updates f$33.48$37.20Save $3.72
Use this four-part Google Sort activity to reinforce basic cell concepts. All activities are linked via Google Drive for easy sharing. Learners will manipulate images and text to demonstrate understanding of the following ideas.
- : Students sort and evaluate images by classifying each as part of modern cell theory.
- : Students will organize each cell type picture and description under the correct heading.
- : This simple graphic organizer allows students to show how cells can organize into larger parts of multi-cellular organisms.
- : Students will use context clues to identify the proper words to fit into a nonfiction reading selection on cells.
Each activity is the perfect addition to an existing lesson on cells. Consider using this as homework, in class or online work during a sub day.
NOTE: This lesson is designed and tested for a mainstreamed middle school science classroom of 24 students meeting daily for 40 minutes. The teacher will find lesson materials for direct instruction, reinforcement and homework.
Want to learn more? Click on the green "Preview" button above!
You may also enjoy:
Feedback & Followers
Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? If you enjoy this product, please leave a review at the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account” at TpT. Ratings make the TpT world go round. :)
You can also follow me for the latest news on products and sales.
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you!