This set of guided notes with biology doodles can be little anchor charts for your student to keep in their notebook! Using these pages, students can color, doodle, and make connections within the material as they takes notes in class. These pages help students identify parts of the cell membrane and why they are important!
This doodle diagram set is part of a money-saving growing bundle you can find by clicking here.
This topic is usually introduced in the cells and organelles unit of biology class.
There are two student pages:
1. Cell Membrane: This page highlights phospholipids, cholesterol, and glycolipids/glycoproteins.
2. Membrane Proteins: This page highlights peripheral, integral, and lipid-anchored proteins, with a focus on integral transmembrane protein receptors and transport proteins.
Please see the preview and read the description carefully to see what is included:
Included in the PDF file:
* Student Sample (2 pages)
* Teacher Tips/Discussion Tips (3 pages)
* Teacher Answer Key (2 pages)
* Three different options for student pages (3 different options of the same 2 student pages)
* Three different pages with exit tickets (1/4 page size). I also include an answer key for teachers for these exit tickets.
All files are non-editable PDFs. They are non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!
(C) Bethany Lau
All Rights Reserved.