PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
About the Product
• This a stand-alone resource that blends science, literacy and coloring.
• Reading passages provide a foundation and complete explanation of difficult science concepts.
• Literacy tools help students extract, organize and summarize important facts from the readings.
• Coloring pages provide visualization of concepts discussed in the readings.
• Additional activities help solidify understanding and/or provide a fun and practical application of concepts.
Download a FREE EXCERPT from the Human Body Coloring Book Series.
This coloring book includes:
• 8 reading passages
• A graphic organizer and key idea flap book to accompany each reading passage
• 10 original coloring pages
• 4 extension activities
• Simple flip-flap interactive notebook activities
• Vocabulary worksheets
Cell Membrane Structure (Phospholipids, proteins, cholesterol, etc)
Diffusion and Facilitated Diffusion
Osmosis and Tonicity
Active Transport, Endocytosis and Exocytosis
• All rights reserved by Stephanie Elkowitz.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).