This includes a pack of eighteen Google Slides with 2-3 questions each which can be used as warm-ups, tickets out, review stations, formative assessment or task cards. They are digital task cards, and available as a pdf.
The included questions focus on the following topics:
- Cell Membrane Structure and Function
- Transport through cell membrane
Included is teacher instructions and 18 question Google slides, complete with answer key. Also included is a PDF version.
Google Drive is great, but it is not the only educational tool. Included are directions so that you can move your Google Drive teaching lessons over to the top education apps: Microsoft OneDrive, Schoology, Notability, Nearpod, Canvas, Edmodo, Blackboard, PicCollage, Padlet, Evernote, Seesaw.
If you like this product but want to use Google Forms, you may want to check out the Google Forms version of this product
Both are available together as part of my Biology Warm Up Growing Bundle
Why use digital?
- Save time - no printing and cutting
- Colorful and engaging to students
- Lots of options: Can be used instantly on the board, or on devices
- Use technology
- Access Anywhere
***For more information about digital task cards, check out this blog post from Study All Knight***
All pictures, graphics, and artwork in our lessons are either purchased legally for use or are created by Science in the City**
This resource is compatible with Google Drive, it is in no way affiliated with or representative of the Google company, nor is it formally endorsed by Google.
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
You may also be interested in:
Virtual Microscope Lab Activity
Organelle Gallery Walk with Posters
Photosynthesis and Respiration Google Drive Interactive
Circulatory System Interactive Google Drive Activity
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases.
Also, follow me
and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me! Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page.
★★★ Not a seller yet? Follow this Link
and then leave me a note in my Q&A. I’m glad to help you with tips and strategies that will reduce the TpT learning curve and help you off to a great start!
Science in the City Blog | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook