Project worksheet for students to learn about the relationships between organelle structures and their functions. Students are given 6 varied options for their product. The project provides an engaging way to meet state and national standards about cellular organization.
- Graphic organizer for students to keep their research organized
- Project descriptions
- Rubric (if you choose to assess; also appropriate to leave this part out and just use as a learning activity)
- Bonus T-shirt planning page for students who choose that option
What you must provide students:
- Resources for gathering information on cell organelles (textbooks, websites, etc.)
- Copies of this worksheet (or access through your online classroom)