Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
How is fruit leather like the endoplasmic reticulum? Find out about E.R and all the other tiny "organs" of prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells using this fun unit bundle complete with a guiding PowerPoint, labs, activities, graphic organizers and an edible culminating activity. It's a "sweet" lesson your students won't soon forget!
WHAT'S INCLUDED in this 2-3 WEEK LONG BUNDLE:
• 100+ slide fully editable PowerPoint presentation with title slides, objectives, bell work, guided notes, and animations along with 30+ NON-EDITABLE PDF pages which includes aligned notes, labs, projects, activities, study guide and assessments covering the following topics:
→ Characteristics of living things
→ Types of cells: prokaryotic and eukaryotic
→ Cell theory
→ Types of organelles: structure and function
→ Microscope usage (with embedded slides for whole class projection)
• Follow along with the PowerPoint as they complete the aligned lessons, activities, projects and labs
THIS PRODUCT IS ALSO FOUND IN OUR:
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
Cell Organelles: Structure and Function - PowerPoint and Handouts © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved