Cell Organelles Structure & Function - PowerPoint & Handouts Bundle - PowerPoint and Differentiated Handouts Bundle for Life Science and Biology.
Students will learn about the characteristics of living things, the differences between prokaryotes and eukaryotes, and structure and function of organelles of the cell with our Cell Organelles Bundled Unit. Embedded microscope slides are included for teachers without the necessary lab equipment to conduct our microscope labs.
Your next few weeks are going to be a breeze with our PowerPoint lessons and handouts that are designed for a literal day-by-day instruction implementation. Or pick and choose the lessons you want to teach and apply to your own curriculum as you see fit.
This 2-3 week long unit is composed of:
* 100+ slide EDITABLE PowerPoint presentation with title slides, objectives, bell work, fill in the blank notes, animations, and hyperlinks.
* 30+ pages of student notes and diagrams + answer keys
These condensed cell organelle and processes notes are designed in a straightforward and simplistic manner to allow for elaboration, question and answer period, facilitated classroom discussion, and extension where desired all while providing an overview of cell organelle structure and function.
**The entire unit can be purchased as a bundle or each individual lesson can be purchased separately. This product is also available in our Cell Organelles & Processes PowerPoint & Handout Bundle
OR get it in our Cell Organelles & Processes COMPLETE Bundle
which comes with PowerPoint, Handouts (Background info, Teacher & Student Notes, Labs, Projects, Activities, Study Guide, and Assessment), Interactive Notebook Activities, Task Cards, and Visual Word Wall.**
The following lessons are included in the Cell Organelles Bundled Unit:
1. Needs and Characteristics of Living Things Notes and Manipulative
Students learn about the four things needed for life- water, food, shelter, and homeostasis. Then, they complete a manipulative about the six characteristics that all living things possess.
2. Life Under the Microscope Differentiated Vocabulary and Squirrel of Organization
3. Cell Organelle Color-by-Number
and Cell Organelle Graphic Organizer
4. Microscope Madness Introduction to Microscope with “e” Lab
and Animal vs. Plant Cell Lab - Integrated PowerPoint with embedded microscope slide examples.
5. Cell Organelle Culminating Activity - Let them Eat Cell an Edible Cell Model
Consider using this with some of our other products in our store:
- Cells Task Cards
- Cells Interactive Notebook Activity Pack
- Cells Word Wall
- Fortune Teller Life Science Vocabulary Bundle which includes six cootie catchers aligned with our cells unit.
- Cells CSI Microscope Lab
Take a look at Getting Nerdy with Mel and Gerdy‘s:
Getting Nerdy Blog
Check out our other bundled units available in our store:
Genetics Bundled Unit
a 4-5 week long unit with 115+ PowerPoint Slides and 160+ Handouts.
Ecology Bundled Unit
a 4-5 week long unit with 140+ PowerPoint slide presentation and 40+ handouts.
Cells and Cell Processes Bundled Unit
a 4-5 week long unit with over 170 slides and 95 pages of handouts!
Evolution Bundled Unit
a 2-3 week long unit with over 100 slides and 50 pages of handouts!
Human Body Bundled Unit
a 3-4 week long unit with over 80 slides and 40 pages of handouts!
We aim to please. Before leaving feedback, please contact us via "Ask a Question" and let us know if we can help make our products better for you and your students.
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Cell Organelles Bundled Unit by © Getting Nerdy, LLC