A multiple day lesson to introduce cell organelles and their functions. Students learn 11 organelles of a plant cell while they build a large cell model out of construction paper.
- Student notes sheet with picture, function, and analogy for all 11 organelles. The notes sheet is offered in two sizes: one to fit composition notebooks and a normal, 8 1/2x 11 sheet.
- PowerPoint with pictures, functions, analogies, and instructions for building for all 11 organelles. (POWERPOINT IS NOT EDITABLE)
- Detailed instructions for implementation
- Detailed instructions for teacher set up
- Outlined day-by-day for the multi-day lesson
- Instructions to make a giant plant cell on the white board
Cell wall, cell membrane, cytoplasm, nucleus, endoplasmic reticulum, Golgi bodies, vacuole, mitochondria, lysosome, chloroplast, ribosome.
This is not editable.