Cell Phone Question Cards for end of year reviews and back to school icebreakers
Also included in
- This imaginative back to school, all about me art activities and decor bundle will help build classroom community in a creative way.Teachers, have fun getting to know interesting facts about your new students and encourage students to share about themselves and learn about their peers, reflect and sPrice $24.40Original Price $32.55Save $8.15
- Bring art, color, fun and inspiration into your new classroom and create a positive motivational learning environment!This imaginative Back to School Art Activities and Classroom Decor Bundle features 6 of my first week back, All About Me creative resources.Save 25% of the price of the individual rePrice $12.70Original Price $17.20Save $4.50
- Summer is the perfect time to engage in creative activities with your students.These activities are low prep, designed to save you time and minimize stress at the end of a busy year.Activities are designed to engage students of all abilities, and the finished artworks make wonderful classroom displaPrice $15.55Original Price $20.75Save $5.20
- Make the first week back to school fun! This bundle contains twenty 'All About Me' art and writing resources. These activities are ideal for Grades 5-8 and are suitable for engaging both boys and girls, reflecting current tech and fashion trends, hobbies and interests of this 'tween' age group.SavePrice $53.30Original Price $71.15Save $17.85
90 Questions and Prompts for Back to School, End of Year and All about Me group discussion and reflection activities in the classroom.
These task cards have been designed using a modern cell phone themed template to appeal to this age group and give the activity a sense of fun and curiosity.
Custom build your own classroom questions by selecting the task cards relevant to your activity and students (suggested use for grades 3-6).
Some questions are specific to End of Year reflection, some for Back to School and All About Me Icebreakers etc whilst many are more general and can be used all year round.
Carefully researched questions have been chosen to enable students to promote discussion around:
- themselves, their peers, their families
- their likes and dislikes, challenges and successes
- preferred learning styles, areas where support is needed
- plans for summer, and summer memories reflection
- fun and imagination, superheroes, dream destinations, careers etc
- open ended prompts, such as, I aim to, I imagine that, I worry that, I hope....
- how they feel about the start and end of the year
- achievements, goal setting
- books, movies
- bullying, healthy eating ,sport
- helping others, getting support
- blank template cards for teachers and students to create their own questions
This Pack Contains:
1. 36 ‘phone template’ cards containing 90 questions and prompts
2. Two additional cards with UK/Australian spelling for ‘favourite’, and ‘colour’
3. Speech bubbles to decorate your bulletin board - all about me, let’s chat etc
4. photographs showing the finished cut out cards
1. heavyweight paper to print the cards
3. laminator if required, for longer use!
Suggestions for use:
Invite students to work in pairs or small groups of 4-6 and to take it in turns to ask the questions and answer them. After the exercise it can be useful to have a larger group discussion around what they learnt, what they found easy, or challenging and perhaps questions that they felt were missing?
I hope you enjoy the activity!
The preview image shows many of the questions and the 'phone-style' modern template which appeal to students.
Connect with Diane @ The ImaginationBox
regular new art ideas on facebook
follow me on pinterest for inspiration
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2017