Cell Physiology Bundle 13 Google Hidden Picture Games
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (4)
Reviewing cell organelles, mitosis and meiosis, photosynthesis, or cellular respiration? Spice up your review activities using these fun Google Sheets Hidden Picture Reveal Games. The number of new vocabulary words presented to students in our science classes can be overwhelming. Many students need and benefit from additional practice and review. This bundle consists of 4 resources (13 total games) that cover the vocabulary in four units: Cell Structure and Function, Cell Division (Mitosis and Meiosis), Photosynthesis, and Cellular Respiration.
Games Included in this Bundle:
- Cell Structure and Function - 4 Game Set
- Cell Division (Mitosis and Meiosis) - 3 Game Set
- Photosynthesis - 3 Game Set
- Cellular Respiration - 3 Game Set
These activities are designed to be used in Google Sheets and shared to your students via Google Classroom or to students own Google Drives. The games provide a paperless, digital review and reinforcement activity that must be completed on a laptop or iPad.
Printable worksheets are included to accompany each game.
Please note the following about this activity:
- Due to the nature of this activity, you will not be able to edit the questions or answers used in the activity.
TRY THIS FREE GAME FIRST!
To make sure this type of activity is a good fit for you and your students, download and try my free digital Metric Prefixes Google Sheets Hidden Picture Reveal Game.
How does the activity work?
Students are given a list of 25 questions or problems in Google Sheets along with a hidden mystery picture. The student must type in the correct answer for each definition or problem. If the student types in the correct answer, the space in the Google Sheet will turn green and a piece of the hidden picture will be automatically revealed. If the student types in the wrong answer, the space will turn red, and the picture piece remains hidden. The answers must be spelled correctly, which is an added benefit of the activity.
Best of all, students get immediate feedback when they type in an answer. The hidden picture will not be revealed when incorrect answers are entered.
What is included in your download folder?
- Links to 13 Hidden Picture Review Games in Google Sheets
- Printable Student Worksheets (With and Without Word Banks)
- Teacher Guide and Answer Key
- Teacher Guide to Google Apps
Like this activity and want more? Click the links below to view my other Hidden Picture Reveal Games:
- Dimensional Analysis
- Scientific Notation
- Significant Figures
- Lab Safety Rules
- Identification of Lab Equipment - Set of 3 Games
- The Scientific Method
- Science Skills Bundle - Set of 9 Games
- Matter and Change - Set of 2 Games
- Introduction to Biology - Set of 2 Games
- The Microscope
- Biochemistry - Set of 4 Games
- Introduction to Biology and Biochemistry Bundle - Set of 7 Games
- DNA, RNA, and Protein Synthesis - Set of 3 Games
- Cellular Respiration - 3 Game Set
- Cell Structure (Organelles) - Set of 4 Games
- Cell Division (Mitosis and Meiosis) - Set of 3 Games
- Photosynthesis - Set of 3 Games
- Cell Physiology Bundle - Set of 13 Games
- Fungi Kingdom - Set of 3 Games
- Plant Kingdom - Set of 4 Games
- Genetics Vocabulary - Set of 3 Games
- Monohybrid Genetics Practice Problems - Set of 2 Games
- Dihybrid Genetics Practice Problems - Set of 2 Games
- Incomplete Dominance, Codominance, Multiple Alleles - Set of 3 Games
- Sex Linked Genetics Practice Problems - Set of 2 Games
- Pedigree Tables - Set of 2 Games
- DNA, RNA, Protein Synthesis, and Genetics Bundle - Set of 17 Games
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store: