Activity: Card Sort amongst students in groups of two or four, after which students can be given a handout with prerecorded answers. I apologize for the hand-drawn images but my students never minded so they can't be all bad.
- Cell Structure/Function 1 Handout/Answer Key
- Cell Structure/Function 2-3 Terms w/spaces for cards
- Cell Structure/Function 4 Description Cards w/out images
- Cell Structure/Function 5 Description Cards w/images
Print and glue pages 2-3 inside a folder and then laminate if possible. Staple the inside of a snack bag into the folder along the edge. Print the cards (with or without images) on card stock, cut and then store in the snack bag. Create a folder for each group of four or based on your preferences. Once students receive their folder they will take the cards out of the bag and then place them in the appropriate square, matching the description/image to the term.
- Cell Membrane
- Cell Wall
- Golgi Body, Apparatus, Complex
- Rough Endoplasmic Reticulum
- Smooth Endoplasmic Reticulum