Cell Theory can be a tricky topic for students to understand, but this graphic organizer will help them take their thinking a little further.
This graphic organizer provides the following...
• Analyze the three parts of cell theory
• Expand understanding by looking at key words of the cell theory
• Connections to other topics
• Draw conclusions on the impact of cell theory
Uses for this product...
• Before a lesson: Check for student background knowledge and understanding of the concept prior to the lesson
• During a lesson: Students can use this during the lesson to analyze each piece and keep a running record of information on the cell theory
• After a lesson: Check for student mastery of the topic
If you like this resource, check out some of my other science resources available for purchase.
Net Force Problems Task Cards
DIGITAL Net Force Problems Task Cards
Periodic Table Task Cards
Science and Engineering Practice Word Webs