This bundle contains the following:
1. SmartBoard Interactive Notes Presentation on the History of the Cell Theory
2. Student Graphic Organizer for the Notes (designed for an interactive notebook but can be used as regular notes)
3. SmartBoard Presentation for the Close Read (this contains 2 separate options for a close read activity) which prepares students to make a timeline of the cell theory. This also includes a video link and other resources to teach students what close reading is, as well as why close reading is important.
4. Student instructions for close read and timeline assignment
5. Cell Theory Article for close read which includes a link to a simulation experiment (first close read option)
6. Textbook pages for the second close read option
7. Student article questions sheet