These 38 PowerPoint slides were created after multiple trials with students. They are formatted to facilitate note-taking and include animations which help students visualize the different components and functions of a cell. I have included objectives and sentence frames which I consistently use with my ESL students.
* Timeline of the cell theory with pictures
* Overview of key features a cell
* Organelles of a eukaryotic cell
* Summary of major differences between prokaryotes, eukaryotes, plants and animal cells.
* Structure and functions of cell membrane.
* Objectives and checkpoint questions