This Hyperdoc is more than just a document with links to assignments. It allows your students to take a larger responsibility in their learning process and frees you up to facilitate the lesson and meet with students individually or in small groups. It is great for differentiation as students can move through the unit at their own pace.
NO PREP all of the links include directions on how to complete the assignment. It is also completely editable.
This hyperdoc is on Cell Transport and contains the following
1. Story on salt on snails
2. Story on Hyponatremia and a case study on drinking too much water that leads to death
3. Cell Transport Flipped Lesson with Guided Fill In Notes
4. Build a Membrane Hands On Cut Out Activity
5. Virtual Graphic Organizer
6. Osmosis Virtual Lab
7. Cell Transport Virtual Lab - Programmed by EvangelistaScience and only available through this resource
8. Science Cartoons
I use google classroom to have students turn in their assignments. Again the document is editable for you to choose your learning management system. The current document uses a book called Biozone for some questions. I cannot post the Biozone pages but any similar assignment can be substituted if you do not have the Biozone book such as a POGIL assignment.
A google account is needed to edit the document.