Cell Transport Unit - Google Slides Activities and Google Forms Quiz BUNDLE
- Google Apps™
Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- Get extra savings with my big bundle for the Cell Transport Unit. Packed with engaging activities for Google Slides, fun Doodle Notes and Google Forms Quizzes to check progress! Cell Transport processes are brought to life for your students in this unit bundle. The interactive nature of the activitiPrice $33.99Original Price $48.92Save $14.93
- Looking for ready-to-use Google Slides lessons for your Biology class? This bundle has 50 sets of Google Slides Activities and self-grading Google Forms Quizzes. Beautifully illustrated and highly engaging, your students will LOVE these. They are easy to use and will save you countless hours of workPrice $250.00Original Price $361.52Save $111.52
- Save your precious time with my ready-to-use resources for a whole year of Biology. 10 units including 50 sets of Google Slides, Doodle Notes and Google Forms Quizzes. Beautifully illustrated and highly engaging, your students will LOVE these. They are easy to use and will save you countless hours oPrice $350.00Original Price $580.04Save $230.04
Zero prep and designed for student engagement, this bundle of Google Slides lessons is perfect for your Cell Transport unit. The interactive activities are fun and varied, with custom clipart bringing concepts to life. Tasks are clearly explained, along with digital tips so you can focus on teaching. Each lesson includes animated answers and a self-grading Google Forms Quizzes to check student progress. A teacher guidance document will take you through everything you need to get started with digital interactive notebooks.
>>> Check out the previews to see more details!
My Cellular Transport Unit Bundle of Google Slides and Quizzes includes:
- Student Google Slides Activities: engaging and interactive activities for every lesson - these are provided as both individual lessons (for teachers who wish to assign lessons one-by-one) or as a whole digital INB (for teachers who wish to assign the whole unit in one notebook) - choose the format that works best for you and your students.
- Answer Slides: animated for going through with the whole class, or you can set them on Google Classroom for students to check and correct their own work
- Google Forms Quizzes: 4 self-grading quizzes to let you easily check student progress. Questions are supported by images where suitable.
- Teacher guidance: how to assign and use this product - there is also some guidance to help you decide if you want to use the whole digital INB or the individual lessons.
- The Cell Membrane: Structure and function of the cell membrane, The role of cholesterol, The fluid mosaic model of the cell membrane
- Diffusion and Facilitated Diffusion: Process of diffusion, Simple diffusion - properties of molecules that can/cannot diffuse directly across the cell membrane, Facilitated diffusion - channel proteins and carrier proteins, Factors affecting the rate of diffusion
- Osmosis: The process of osmosis - in terms of water concentration, solute concentration and water potential, Semipermeable membranes (also referred to as partially permeable and selectively permeable), Osmosis in animal cells and plant cells, Types of solutions - hypertonic, isotonic and hypotonic, Osmosis in action - gummy bears and potato cylinders
- Active Transport: Definition, Requirements, Examples of active transport including plant roots, The sodium-potassium pump - as an example of active transport (suitable for High School and AP Biology courses), Cotransport of glucose - as an example of secondary active transport, Endocytosis and exocytosis, Comparison to osmosis and diffusion (summary Venn diagram in DINB)
Check out the individual products to see exactly what you'll get & the content covered in each!
Benefits of my Digital INB activities and Quiz:
- They are practically zero prep - simply check over the slides and assign to Google Classroom
- They promote independence - students can get stuck into tasks quickly
- With vibrant colors and illustrations, students can really visualize the topic and interact with it
- Students will develop their technical skills through interactive tasks
- They bring technology into the classroom in an accessible and easy way, with clear instructions for teachers and students
Get a comprehensive and engaging unit for amazing value with this bundle offer!
Please note: You will need a Google Classroom set up for your students and each student will need their own device and an internet connection to access the Google Slides. Most clipart and questions are secured and cannot be edited/moved. Any moveable pieces of clipart must not be extracted. Some YouTube videos are linked for reference - please check if YouTube is available in your district (note: none of the Google Slides activities rely on the videos, they are just provided to save you some time finding videos yourself).
If you like these, you may also enjoy:
Biochemistry and Macromolecules Unit - Digital INB & Quiz Bundle
Cells and Viruses Unit - Digital INB & Quiz Bundle
Genetics and Heredity Unit - Digital INB & Quiz Bundle
Biotechnology Unit - Digital INB & Quiz Bundle
⭐⭐⭐ Follow my store by ! ⭐⭐⭐