This is a comprehensive study guide for a cell unit including the following major topics:
1. Types of membrane transport and their paths through the membrane (NGSS LS1-2)
2. Function of the primary organelles within the cell
3. Comparison of Prokaryotic and Eukaryota cells
4. Analysis of the inputs and outputs of photosynthesis and respiration (NGSS LS1-7 & LS1-5)
5. Identification of the 4 primary categories of biomolecules within the cell and why
You could use all four pages or just specific ones of your choosing.