This collection of quizzes has 4 different quizzes to cover the basics of cells, living things, and photosynthesis. Each quiz has a regular version and a modified version and includes an answer key.
These quizzes cover just the basics of cells- cell membrane, nucleus, mitochondria, vacuoles, lysosomes, cell walls, and chloroplasts. They also cover the basic of photosynthesis- that it is a process done by plants inside chloroplasts, and uses light, carbon dioxide, and water to make glucose and oxygen. These quizzes are meant for late elementary or middle school, not high school biology, although they would be good for reviewing!
There are four quiz types, plus a study guide:
1. Cells and Photosynthesis 20 point quiz: includes a modified version (not editable)
2. Essay Quiz: covers cells, photosynthesis, living organisms, includes a modified version (editable)
3. A Living Organisms and Photosynthesis Choice Board (not editable)
4. A Living Things, Cells, and Photosynthesis Quiz: covers living organisms, cells, and photosynthesis, includes a modified version (editable)
5. A Cells Study Guide and Key (editable)
See the preview for a partial look at each quiz.