Cells STEAM Stations Labs - Cell Organelles and Processes Bundle -Cross Curricular Life Science Lab Stations.
With science as the primary background subject, students will learn about the major organelles of prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells by using Social Studies (which includes history, current events and geography), Technology (computers and engineering), ELA (reading and writing), the Arts (music, art, PE/dance and debate), and Math. These print and go, low-to-no prep Science Circuit Stations are easy to implement with a few household items and provide a method for teaching life science that shows how science concepts flow across the curricula and are relatable in all aspects of life.
This Cells Cross-Curricular Science Lab Station pack includes SIX station sets aligned to NGSS (Next Generation Science Standards) covering:
- Cell Organelles
- organelle structure and function of plant, animal and bacteria cells.
- Cell Comparison
- eukaryotes, prokaryotes, plant, animal, and bacterial cells
- Cell Theory, Cell Discovery, Microscopes
- Photosynthesis and Respiration
- Moving Cellular Materials
- osmosis, diffusion, endocytosis, exocytosis, active, and passive transport
- Cell Reproduction
- mitosis and the cell cycle
This Bundle can also be found in our larger growing bundle Life Science Bundle: Cross Curricular STEAM Lab Stations
Our STEAM stations labs are great for enrichment, differentiation, assessment, group activities, mini-labs, and more! Each unit includes directions for each activity, answer keys, station signs, and student answer sheets.
This Cross-Curricular Science Circuit Station labs includes the following student-led stations:
As an explorer, students engage in Social Studies, Geography, and History as they learn about current events, historical figures and events, etc.
Students use a computer, smart phone, ipad or other electronic device to research related topics.
This station entails students taking on the role of engineering, designing, building, assembling, and/or experimenting with manipulatives.
At this station, students write a response to a question or problem.
Students answer questions related to a reading passage .
For this station, students get their creative juices flow as they participate in one of the many arts
Students use their math skills to answer science related math problems
An assessment piece that aligns with the lessons included in the Science Circuit
Click this link to find out how this lesson fits with your NGSS, TEKS or GSE Science Classroom
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action. Clipart and other elements within our products are copyrighted and cannot be used on its own without permission or license.
Cross-Curricular STEAM Circuits Science Stations by © 2016 Getting Nerdy. All rights reserved.