Also included in
- Life Science guided reading expository texts with note taking template, comprehension worksheets that have leveled questions, and Task cards to extend the learning. Perfect for Common Core Literacy Science Standards. Print and digital versions.This bundle includes all my current Life Science Guided$23.40$26.00Save $2.60
- This Cells unit bundle has everything you need to teach students about the basics of cells. Topics include: Cell Theory, Prokaryotes vs. Eukaryotes, and Animal cells vs. Plant cells. Students will be engaged in their learning by watching and interacting with videos, doing online investigations, c$34.42$38.25Save $3.83
This will cover almost a weeks worth of lessons that guide students through reading information about how cells were discovered, the types of cells, and the difference between animal and plant cells. They then have to apply their knowledge by answering leveled questions in the comprehension worksheets that accompany them. Paper and Digital version included.
This cells guided reading expository text comes with note taking templates, comprehension worksheets that have leveled questions and Task cards to extend the learning. Perfect for Common Core Literacy Science Standards
****Save Money and get the bundle Cells Unit Bundle ****
-3 Expository reading articles (Discovery of cells, Basics cell types, Eukaryotic cells: focus on the organelles and similarities and differences between plant and animal cells)
- 3 Note taking templates to go with each article
- 3 worksheets to assess the students comprehension of the reading
- Answer keys to go with all worksheets
- 4 TASKS cards to extend their learning beyond the readings
- Lesson Design on how to differentiate the readings
You might also like
Connect with Adventures in ISTEM
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red “Follow Me” next to my Seller picture to receive notification of new products and upcoming sales. Most new products are discounted for the first 48 hours.
Blog- adventures in ISTEM for more great ideas and strategies to use in your classroom plus freebies and giveaways
Follow me on facebook
Follow my board TPT Adventures in ISTEM on Pinterest
Follow me oninstagram
Copyright Kristina Harjo. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
"Any claims of correlation or alignment to the Common Core State Standards are solely those of Adventures in ISTEM and have not been evaluated nor endorsed by the NGA. The author of these materials claims no affiliation or endorsement by the NGA."