Remember the old school cootie catchers that were so much fun in class when you were a kid? How about using them as a study tool for your students? This is a great way to get students interested in studying for a test or understanding the most important concepts of your class all while having fun!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS LESSON:
- Cootie Catcher template
- Create an origami study guide consisting of 8 questions and answers covering: prokaryotic bacteria cells and eukaryotic cells
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
Cells Cootie Catcher © 2012 to present GETTING NERDY®️ All Rights Reserved