Students will have a blast as they work together to breakout of the escape room. There are 5 levels with puzzles that will engage students, challenge their problem solving skills, and test their knowledge.
ESCAPE ROOM PUZZLES:
Room 1: Playing Cards Pattern Puzzles
Room 2: "Whatzit" Word Puzzles
Room 3: Spot the Differences - Picture Puzzle
Room 4: Common Word Puzzles
Room 5: Mystery Mines Puzzle
- Escape Room Link
- Student Recording Sheet
- Answer Key
- 20 Multiple Choice Cells Questions (EDITABLE)
- Make Your Own Questions Template
- Access to my growing folder of Escape Room questions
TOPICS: You can EDIT the questions too!
1. Cell Parts (functions)
2. Cell Structure (plant & animal)
3. Cell Processes (photosynthesis & cellular respiration)
4. Cell Discovery & Cell Theory
5. Cell Analogies
SUPER EASY SETUP!
- All you need to do is print/copy the questions and recording sheet and then provide students the link
- Works with any device that opens Google Forms