This is a bundle of three lessons designed for middle school students learning about cells. The basics of cells, cell parts, cell theory and function are discussed. Each lesson includes a video file with corresponding notes and an interactive notebook activity. This can be used for direct instruction, enrichment, remediation or set up as a self-paced customized lesson.
This activity is part of my Cell Reinforcement Bundle
The following materials are included
· Video lesson with weblink, QR CODE, google shortened URL.
· Raw MP4 video lesson file
· Fully editable presentation
· Student notes handout
· Interactive notebook activity
· Adapted student notes file
· Vocabulary key