The major focus in these activities is the comparison and contrast of eukaryotic and prokaryotic cells, as well as plant and animal cells.
Student rubrics are editable.
3. Parts of the Cell Theory Map
4. Scientist Contributions to the Cell Theory Map
5. Eukaryotic and Prokaryotic Feature Fold
6. Eukaryotic vs. Prokaryotic Snip n Flip (2 versions)
7. Comparing Cell Types Flip Flap Book
8. Eukaryotic vs Prokaryotic Venn Diagram
9. Plant vs. Animal Venn Diagram
10. Eukaryotic vs. Prokaryotic Pick Pockets
11. Plant vs. Animal Pick Pockets
12. Animal Cell Coloring Booklet
13. Animal Cell Stage and Labeling
14. Animal Cell Accordion Book
15. Plant Cell Stage and Table
16. Cell City Brochure
2016 Vanessa Jason Biology Roots
For single classroom only; not to be shared publicly (do not create publicly accessible links).
Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or district is prohibited. Failure to comply is a violation of the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act).