Also included in
- This set includes interactive notebook activities for 8 topics throughout biology. There is a wide range of activities to choose from, including differentiated activities for different levels. This unit can be used as a stand alone curriculum or as part of an existing curriculum. Please note that IPrice $49.99Original Price $69.67Save $19.68
- A biology curriculum bundle that has everything you need to teach high school biology for the entire year. This year long biology curriculum bundle has models, task cards, labs, PowerPoints, study guides, projects, interactive notebook activities; everything you need to teach a year of high schoolPrice $395.00Original Price $533.71Save $138.71
Give your students a creative outlet by using these activities designed for interactive notebooks! The major focus in these activities is the comparison and contrast of eukaryotic and prokaryotic cells, as well as plant and animal cells.
There are paperless options available on Google Slides- see a preview of the digital option here.
Student rubrics are editable.
Included in this bundle of 18+ interactive notebook activities:
3. Parts of the Cell Theory Map
4. Scientist Contributions to the Cell Theory Map
5. Eukaryotic and Prokaryotic Feature Fold
6. Eukaryotic vs. Prokaryotic Snip n Flip (2 versions)
7. Comparing Cell Types Flip Flap Book (2 versions)
8. Eukaryotic vs Prokaryotic Venn Diagram
9. Plant vs. Animal Venn Diagram
10. Eukaryotic vs. Prokaryotic Pick Pockets
11. Plant vs. Animal Pick Pockets
12. Animal Cell Coloring Booklet
13. Animal Cell Stage and Labeling
14. Animal Cell Accordion Book
15. Plant Cell Stage and Table
16. Plant Cell Accordion Book
17. Cell City Brochure
18. Cellular Connections Puzzle Piece
Interested in an INB bundle? Check out the biology interactive notebook bundle, which contains 8 sets for a discount, including this one.
☛ Other CELL resources that may interest you:
You may also be interested in these other interactive notebooks:
2016 Vanessa Jason Biology Roots
For single classroom only; not to be shared publicly (do not create publicly accessible links).
Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or district is prohibited. Failure to comply is a violation of the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act).
☆☆Follow me on☆☆