Give your students a creative outlet by using these activities designed for interactive notebooks! The major focus in these activities is the comparison and contrast of eukaryotic and prokaryotic cells, as well as plant and animal cells.
Student rubrics are editable.
Included in this bundle of 16 interactive notebook activities:
1. Cell Theory Pop-up Timeline
2. Fluid Mosaic Model for cell membranes
3. Parts of the Cell Theory Map
4. Scientist Contributions to the Cell Theory Map
5. Eukaryotic and Prokaryotic Feature Fold
6. Eukaryotic vs. Prokaryotic Snip n Flip (2 versions)
7. Comparing Cell Types Flip Flap Book
8. Eukaryotic vs Prokaryotic Venn Diagram
9. Plant vs. Animal Venn Diagram
10. Eukaryotic vs. Prokaryotic Pick Pockets
11. Plant vs. Animal Pick Pockets
12. Animal Cell Coloring Booklet
13. Animal Cell Stage and Labeling
14. Animal Cell Accordion Book
15. Plant Cell Stage and Table
16. Cell City Brochure
Interested in an INB bundle? Check out the biology interactive notebook bundle, which contains 8 sets for a discount, including this one.
☛ Other CELL resources that may interest you:
Cells Task Cards
Cell Theory Packet
Animal Cell Analysis and Coloring Packet
Cells Complete Unit
You may also be interested in these other interactive notebooks:
Classification Interactive Notebook
Evolution Interactive Notebook
Photosynthesis Interactive Notebook
Ecology Interactive Notebook
DNA Interactive Notebook
✿❋✿Interactive Notebook Biology BUNDLE✿❋✿
2016 Vanessa Jason Biology Roots
For single classroom only; not to be shared publicly (do not create publicly accessible links).
Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or district is prohibited. Failure to comply is a violation of the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act).
☆☆Follow me on☆☆