Cells Interactive Notebook Activities to cover cellular structure, function & cellular processes. This science Interactive Notebook activity pack contains 30+ cells activities for life science and biology covering characteristics and needs of living things, microscopes, Robert Hooke, cell theory, cell comparison, organelles, moving cellular materials (cell transport: osmosis, diffusion, endocytosis, exocytosis, active and passive transport), cellular respiration, photosynthesis, and mitosis. This bundle works seamlessly with our Cell Organelles & Processes Bundled Unit: Powerpoint & ALL Handouts
but can easily be used on its own to supplement your current curriculum as reinforcement, review, or enrichment of life science cell topics.
If you like this, you'll love our Human Body Interactive Notebook Activity Pack
which has 30+ activities covering all systems of the body. Or you can save BIG and purchase all of our INB activity packs in our Complete Interactive Notebook Activity Pack Bundle for Life Science & Biology
This bundle includes 140 total pages of:
- 30+ Engaging INB activities offered with color or blackline illustrations. Many activities fit on a 1/2 a page so you save paper and can make half as many copies!
- Directions for each activity
- Answer keys
- Photographs of each activity from our INB
ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN THIS CELLS INB PACK
* 4 Characteristics and Needs of Living Things:
Title page and KWL chart, 2 Needs of Living Things Flipper, and Characteristics of Life flipper
* 4 Levels of Organization:
Two cut and paste activities, an illustrating activity, and a slider activity
* 6 Cell Introduction:
Title page and KWL chart, Robert Hooke flipper, Microscope parts cut and paste and function identification, Cell "spell it" mini-book, 2 Cell Theory flippers
* 3 Cell Comparison:
Cells of the body flipper, Eukaryotic vs. Prokaryotic comparison cut and paste Venn Diagram, Cells of the six kingdoms cut and paste concept map
* 8 Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic Organelle Structure, Function, and Comparison:
-Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic Cell Organelle Comparison
- Students will identify organelle function and location cut and paste activities for plant, animal, and bacteria cells
- Plant & Animal Cell Organelle Comparison Booklets
- Students create plant and animal cell foldout mini-booklet, Plant and Animal cell BIG books for structure, function, and analogy- great for coloring too!
* 4 Cell Transport:
Endocytosis cut and paste, Exocytosis cut and paste, Osmotic Solutions flipper, Moving cellular materials flip booklet covering active transport, passive transport, osmosis, and transport proteins
* 3 Celular Respiration & Photosynthesis:
2 formula cut and paste activities and 40+ cards for card sorting, including pockets
* 3 Cell Reproduction:
Eukaryotic and Prokaryotic Cell reproduction Venn diagram flipper, Mitosis card sort activity in two sizes for INB and classroom use (23 cards in each set), Mitosis cut and paste and phase identification activity.
Use this Cells INB unit on its own or with our:
- Cell Organelles & Processes Bundled Unit: Powerpoint & ALL Handouts
- Cells Think Tickets: Task Cards for Science Exploration
- Cells Word Wall<
OR Get this Cells INB pack and everything listed above for one great price in our Cells COMPLETE Bundle
Click this link to find out how this lesson fits with your NGSS, TEKS or GSE Science Classroom
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Cells Interactive Notebook Activity Pack by © 2015 Getting Nerdy, LLC