Also included in
- This resource is a set of 300+ Warm-Ups, Bell-Ringers, Exit Slips, and/or Interactive Notebook Pages for 6 different units of study. These activities are perfect for the first few minutes of your class. Both printable and digital versions are included. This bundle includes over 300 student pages c$58.99$74.45Save $15.46
- This resources consists of ONE FULL YEAR of Biology No Prep Warm Ups, Bell Ringers, and Inserts for Interactive Notebooks. This is a huge bundle of 35 sets of warm ups and bell ringers covering all chapters in a typical biology textbook:Introduction to ScienceCell Structure and FunctionEcologyGenet$175.00$248.64Save $73.64
This resource is a set of 59 Warm-Ups, Bell-Ringers, Exit Slips, and/or Interactive Notebook Pages for your units on cell structure, cell division, cellular respiration, and photosynthesis. These activities are perfect for the first few minutes of your class. Both printable and digital versions are included. The 59 student pages cover the topics found in the cell structure and physiology chapters of a traditional high school biology textbook.
Both printable and digital versions are included. The student handouts can be printed or used in the paperless digital format in your Google Drive, Google Classroom, Microsoft OneDrive, or similar. This resource is perfect for traditional classroom settings, 1:1 schools, or for distance learning.
Included in this product:
- 59 Printable and Editable warm-up or bell-ringer activities
- Digital paperless versions (not editable) for use in Google Drive, Google Classroom, and/or Microsoft OneDrive
- Complete Teacher Answer Keys
- Teacher Guide for Warm Ups
- Teacher Guide for Google Apps
- Editable Template pages for starting a warm-up interactive notebook (title page, table of contents)
- Editable Template for creating your own warm-ups.
59 student pages of Biology or Life Science Warm-Ups, Bell-Ringers, Exit Slips or inserts for your interactive notebooks. Covers cells, cell organelles, photosynthesis, cellular respiration, cell division, mitosis and meiosis.
Absolutely NO PREP required.
How can these be used?
- Warm Ups or Bell Ringers
- Exit Slips
- Additions to Interactive Notebooks
- Homework Assignments
- Tutoring and Review
- Completed notebook is perfect for semester exam review.
Classroom management is a very large part of what we do every day as science teachers, and the first few minutes of a class period can be somewhat chaotic. You can turn this chaotic time at the beginning of your class into an organized time of meaningful learning.
Please Note: These warm-ups are designed to take 5-7 minutes to complete. They are used for review and reinforcement of key concepts, but are not intended to be used as first-time instruction. Students will need prior instruction and/or textbook to complete these warm ups. This resource contains pages that can be used as warm ups, bell ringers, inserts for your interactive notebooks, homework assignments, or classwork. This resource does not include teaching materials such as textbook readings, informational text readings, or a teaching PowerPoint.
The pages are printed landscape style. The pages look best if printed in color, but also look great if printed in black/white. Each activity is one-half page in size. Two identical warm-ups are printed per page in order to conserve paper. These half-page activities can be collected and quickly graded, or you might want to have your students keep a daily warm-up notebook. These warm-ups will make excellent additions to your interactive notebooks.
In this time saving classroom management strategy, all you have to do is print the pages, cut them in half and put your students to work.
Unit 2: Cell Structure and Physiology includes bell ringers for cell structure and function, photosynthesis, cellular respiration, and cell division (mitosis and meiosis). There are 59 total student pages.
Cell Structure and Physiology Titles (16 pages):
- The History of Cell Studies
- Cell Structure 101
- The Animal Cell
- The Plant Cell
- The Size of Cells
- Surface Area to Volume Ratio in Cells
- Internal Organization of the Cell
- The Cell Membrane
- Ribosomes and the Endoplasmic Reticulum
- Mitochondria and Chloroplasts
- The “Other” Organelles
- Plant versus Animal
- Cellular Organization
- Transport Across the Membrane 1
- Transport Across the Membrane 2
- Thinking Critically About Cells
Photosynthesis Titles (11 pages):
- Energy Flow
- Chemical Energy and ATP
- Introduction to Photosynthesis
- Light! Pigments! Action!
- The Chloroplast
- Electron Carriers
- Overview to the Stages of Photosynthesis
- Light Dependent Reaction
- The Calvin Cycle
- Alternatives to the 3-Carbon Pathway
- Thinking Critically About Photosynthesis
Cellular Respiration Titles (14 pages):
- Chemical Energy and ATP
- The Relationship Between Photosynthesis and Respiration
- Overview of Respiration
- The Fate of Pyruvic Acid
- The Mitochondria
- Overview of Aerobic Respiration
- Krebs Cycle
- Electron Transport Chain
- ATP Accounting
- Respiration Recap and Review
- Comparison of Photosynthesis and Respiration
- Thinking Critically About Cellular Respiration
Cell Division (Mitosis and Meiosis) Titles (18 pages):
- Introduction to Cell Division
- The Cell Cycle
- Let’s Draw the Stages
- Name That Stage!
- Telophase / Cytokinesis
- The Mitotic Spindle
- Differences in Animal and Plant Cell Mitosis
- Results / Importance of Mitosis
- Asexual versus Sexual Reproduction
- Cell Division and Chromosome Number
- Comparing Mitosis to Meiosis
- Thinking Critically About Cell Division
Click these links to view other available units:
Related Products Include:
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
I would love to have you follow me at these locations as well: