Looking for something new to help your students learn about cellular structure and the functions of organelles? This engaging and colorful unit includes games, student-directed review centers, homework, a presentation with notes, and a quiz for assessment!
Included in this bundle:
1. Teacher unit plan with objectives, supplementary activities, and materials for each lesson
2. EDITABLE Cellular Structures Powerpoint presentation (13 slides)
3. Student guided notes
4. Clear guidelines on using a microscope and parts of a microscope
5. Introductory Microscope Lab demonstrating basic use of the light microscope and discovery of cellular organelles in animal and plant cells
6. "I Have, Who Has" game for reviewing concepts (instructions included)
7. 6 Student-directed Review Centers to be used at stations or as a whole class
8. EDITABLE 30-question test to assess student understanding
*For more details about the files and topics included in this bundle, please click on the PREVIEW button above.*
Topics addressed in this unit include:
-Levels of cellular organization
-Cellular organelles (nucleus, cell membrane, golgi apparatus, mitochondria, cell wall, nucleolus, lysosomes, chloroplasts, flagella, cilia, endoplasmic reticulum, vacuole)
Check out my blog for more science tips, tricks, labs, and news!