Prokaryotic Cell, Eukaryotic Cells, bacteria, plant cells, animal cells, cell biology, nucleus, mitochondria, cell membrane, cell wall, DNA, ribosome, lysosome, nuclear membrane, nucleolus, cytoplasm, golgi bodies, golgi complex, endoplasmic reticulum, vesicle, chloroplast, vacuole, organelles, parts of a cell, function, worksheets, answer keys, final exam, graphic organizers, study guide
This is a bundled collection of materials designed for a Middle School Life Science or High School Biology class on Cell Biology - Parts of a cell and their functions.
* Overhead transparency notes on Prokaryotic vs. Eukaryotic cells (Bacteria vs. Plant and Animal Cells)
* Overhead Transparency notes on parts of a cell and their function (bacteria, plant and animal cells)
* Outline Worksheet - Prokaryotic vs. Eukaryotic cells
* Video Questions for "Human Body in Action - Cells" (excellent video for both middle and high school!)
* Study Guide Outline - Cell Biology
* Study Guide Outline Answer Key - Cell Biology
* Cell Biology Final Exam and Answer Key
* Graphic Organizers and Charts - Parts of a Cell and their Function
* Jeopardy Review - Cell Biology
Created by Nicole Solis
Test Generated using Exam View Pro Test Generator
If you are satisfied with the product, please add your positive feedback and ratings, so others can benefit from this product.
If you have questions or suggestions for improvement, please email me at email@example.com so I can edit and improve the product.