- This science resource is a bundle of six of my Just Print Science Printables and Activities.There is a supplemental resource included for each science concept listed below:Plant and Animal Cells *Now with Google Classroom Activities IncludedChemical and Physical ChangesStates of MatterConstructive a$12.00$19.00Save $7.00
Do you need some easy-to-use and prep resources for teaching plant and animal cells? Or just need a few activities to supplement your existing curriculum for teaching cells? This resource is just what you need!
The easy-to-use cells resource includes an engaging plant and animal cells passage, printable activities, digital activities and an assessment!
NOTE: This resource now has Google Slides™ versions of several of the activities and a Google Forms assessment, making it ideal for digital distance learning and remote teaching! Please see the 3rd page of the PDF for details and the link!
This resource includes several resources for teaching and reviewing plant and animal cells.
- A one-page plant and animal cells informational passage and the following text dependent activities:
- Close Reading Tasks
- Comprehension Questions
- Vocabulary Foldable
- Six printables, a matching activity, and a two-page plant and animal cells assessment that can be used with or without the passage.
The following plant and animal cell activities are included for either Google Slides or Google Forms.
- Passage & Comprehension Questions - **Google Slides
- Activity – Labeling Plants and Animal Cells - **Google Slides
- Sort – Plant Cell, Animal Cell, or Both - **Google Slides
- Cell Organelles Vocabulary Notes - **Google Slides
- Activity - Cell Organelles Match - **Google Slides
- Assessment - **Google Form