Cells Bundle - Organelles and Processes COMPLETE Curriculum: PowerPoint, Differentiated Handouts, Science Interactive Notebook, Task Cards & Word Wall. Students will learn all about cells - structure and function, cell organelles, and cellular processes including photosynthesis, cellular respiration, diffusion, osmosis, endocytosis/exocytosis and mitosis. Embedded microscope slides are included for teachers without the necessary lab equipment to conduct our microscope labs. Your next few weeks are going to be a breeze with our COMPLETE CELLS BUNDLE!
**TO GET A FEEL FOR THE COMPLETE BUNDLE PLEASE CLICK ON INDIVIDUAL PRODUCTS BELOW AND LOOK AT THE PREVIEWS**
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN THIS CELL ORGANELLES & PROCESSES COMPLETE BUNDLED UNIT
1. Our 4-5 week long Cells Organelles & Processes Bundled PowerPoint & Handout Unitis composed of:
* 170+ slide fully editable PowerPoint presentation with title slides, objectives, bell work, fill in the blank notes, animations, and hyperlinks.
* 80+ PDF pages of student notes and diagrams + answer keys
* Study guide and final assessment
2. Cells Interactive Notebook Activity Pack
which contains 30 activities that work seamlessly with our PowerPoint and Handouts
3. Cells Task Card Pack
which has 20 task cards in two sizes that can be used as warm ups, exit tickets, projects, writing and research assignments, homework, and more!
4. Cells - Organelles and Processes Word Wall
which contains 30 visual terms in English and English/Spanish translation
Click this link to find out how this lesson fits with your NGSS, TEKS or GSE Science Classroom
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Cell Organelles and Processes COMPLETE Bundle by © 2014 Getting Nerdy, LLC