This massive bundle on cells and cell organelles contains everything you need to teach this unit. It includes a teaching Powerpoint, labs, review games, worksheets and quizzes, and more!
This bundled unit contains at least 3 weeks of materials depending on how many lab activities you want to do. This unit has everything that a teacher needs to teach a unit on cells to Biology or life science students.
What is Included?
• A 71 slide powerpoint
• Complete set of teaching notes
• Student notes outline. Students complete their outline as the lessons are being taught.
• 6 labs
• 2 jeopardy review games
• 4 quizzes
• 3 worksheets / homework assignments
• 2 crossword puzzles
• My cell organelle mix -n- match review game
• Unit test
• Teacher Guide with suggestions and tips, scope and sequencing, and NGSS alignment.
For Even Greater Savings: This complete unit bundle is included in the following MEGA - Bundles. Click the links below to view these bundles.
Cell Physiology Mega Bundle
Biology Full Year Curriculum
When appropriate, I have included each product as an editable Word document, and I have also included each product in pdf form. Each of these products is sold separately in my TpT store, but buying the entire unit in one download will save you money. If each of these products were purchased separately, the total cost would be $57.21. The bundle is being sold at $39.99, a discount of 30% off.
All answers are included.
What topics are covered by this unit?
• The Discovery of the Cell (Robert Hooke, Leeuwenhoek, Schleiden, Schwann, Virchow); The Cell Theory
• Energy Requirements of Living Organisms (Heterotrophs vs Autotrophs)
• Process that all cells must be able to perform (ingestion, digestion, respiration, egestion, etc)
• Structures found in animal cells. Students will label the cell and learn the functions of the nucleus, nucleolus, nuclear membrane, chromosomes, ribosomes, rough ER, smooth ER, Golgi, lysosomes, vacuoles, mitochondria, the cytoskeleton, the cell membrane,
• Structures found in plant cells. Students will label the plant cell and learn the functions of the large central vacuole, chloroplasts, chromaplasts, leukoplasts, cell wall. The student will learn the differences between plant and animal cells.
• Levels of Cellular Organization: Unicellular, colonial, multicellular, cell specialization, tissues, organs, systems.
• Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic Cells
• Structure of the Cell Membrane, Homeostasis, Permeability of the membrane, the concentration gradient, passive transport, diffusion, osmosis, isotonic, hypotonic, hypertonic, cytolysis, plasmolysis, facilitated diffusion, active transport, transport proteins, endocytosis, phagocytosis, pinocytosis.
Below is a complete list of what you will receive. You can click on each link to read a detailed description of each product.
Cell Structure and Function Powerpoint and Notes for Teacher and Student
Cell Organelle Mix and Match Review Game
Biology Lab: Cell Structure and Function
Lab: The Effect of Solutions on Cells
Lab: Diffusion Through a Nonliving Membrane
Lab: The Effect of Concentration on the Rate of Diffusion
Lab: Diversity of Cell Structures
Lab: Qualitative and Quantitative Plasmolysis
Cell Organelles Matching Worksheet
Transport Across the Cell Membrane Worksheet
Worksheet: The Importance of Surface Area to Volume Ratio in Cells
Cell Organelles Crossword Puzzle
Transport Across Membranes Crossword Puzzle
Transport Across the Membrane Powerpoint Jeopardy Review
Cell Organelle Jeopardy Review Game
Cells (Plant and Animal) Quiz / Homework / Review
Cell Structure and Function - Set of 3 Quizzes
Test: Cell Structure and Function and Membrane Transport
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
My TpT Store
I would love to have you follow me at these locations as well:
My Blog: Amy Brown Science.com
My Facebook Page