You will receive in your PDF download:
- A graphic organizer for students to complete during the jigsaw.
- A page each for cells, tissues organs and organ systems that includes a visual and a clear definition (4 pages total).
How to Use
- Ask students to get into groups of 4 (groups of 3 work, but one student will need to do two jigsaw sheets).
- Hand out a graphic organizer to each student.
- Give each student in a group a different page so that the group ends up with a total of 4 pages, one for cells, tissues, organs and organ systems.
- Have students individually read their jigsaw sheets to themselves, and have them complete their square on the graphic organizer.
- Have students present one at a time in their groups to teach their group members about their topic. While one student is presenting in a group, all other group members should be recording information that is being explained.
- Students should not be copying each other's graphic organizers, urge them to present, to listen and not to copy each other's pages!