PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
About this Product
This differentiated unit is composed of interactive notebook lessons organized into chapters. Each chapter includes:
• An overview with photos of the completed INB activity
• One page of input notes (differentiated when necessary)
• At least one INB activity (key included)
• A 4-5 question mini assessment (key included)
• A 2-part reflection exercise
• Download a FREE Interactive Notebook Unit to learn more about my INB units
• Save 45% with the Life Science Complete Curriculum
• Save 50% with the Integrated Science Complete Curriculum
• Editable Life Science Input Notes are available for purchase
Chapter 1: Cell Theory
Chapter 2: Unicellular vs. Multicellular
Chapter 3: Prokaryotes vs. Eukaryotes
Chapter 4: 4 Major Types of Cells (Bacteria, Protists, Animal Cells, Plant Cells)
Chapter 5: Animal Cell
Chapter 6: Plant Cell
Chapter 7: Comparing Plant & Animal Cells
Chapter 8: Bacterium
Chapter 9: Protists
Chapter 10: The Cell Membrane
Chapter 11: Cell Receptors & Communication
Chapter 12: Cell Transport (Passive and Active Transport)
Chapter 13: Osmosis
Chapter 14: Endocytosis vs. Exocytosis
-Topics are differentiated for intermediate grades.
-Topics are differentiated with a color and shape code.
-Two pages of generic and self-assessment reflection prompts are included.
• This unit aligns with Next Generation Science Standards MS-LS1-1 and MS-LS1-2.
• Refer to my Free Curriculum Support Materials to help incorporate INB lessons into a NGSS aligned curriculum.
• All rights reserved by Stephanie Elkowitz.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).