Save 35% by purchasing ALL my NGSS aligned Cells teaching materials!
• This is a GROWING
bundle. Only resources with active links are currently available.
• The price of this bundle is based on available products only. The price increases as additional resources are added.
• This bundle includes FREE
downloads of ALL future NGSS aligned Cells products.
• Download the preview to view the differentiated unit planning guide. This file is included in the download.
• Check out the links to individual products for more information and previews of the activities.
• The activities in this bundle satisfy NGSS MS-LS1-1 and MS-LS1-2
This bundle includes:
• Editable PowerPoint Presentation, Scaffolded Notes and Exam
• Interactive Notebook Lessons (Input Notes, INB Activities, Quizzes & Reflection Exercises)
• Task Cards Tiered to Bloom's Taxonomy
• SNAPs Lab Stations Activities
• Differentiated Unit Pacing and Planning Guide
• Warmups, Homework, Vocabulary Builders & Review Materials (coming soon)
• Cells PowerPoint, Notes & Exam
All items in this product are 100% EDITABLE
. The product includes a PowerPoint Presentation (93 differentiated slides), scaffolded notes (differentiated and modified/completed notes included) and a summative examination (differentiated and answer key included). The PowerPoint is differentiated for upper elementary and middle school students. A color-shape code is found on the upper left corner of every slide to help you differentiate concepts for your students' needs and abilities.
• Cells INB Unit
interactive notebook unit is composed of interactive notebook chapters. Each chapter includes an overview with photos of the completed INB activity, one page of input notes (differentiated when necessary), at least one INB activity (key included), a 4-5 question mini assessment (key included) and a 2-part reflection exercise. Editable
versions of INB notes included. This INB unit includes 14 INB lessons and 17 INB activities:
Chapter 1: Cell Theory
Chapter 2: Unicellular vs. Multicellular
Chapter 3: Prokaryotes vs. Eukaryotes
Chapter 4: 4 Major Types of Cells (Bacteria, Protists, Animal Cells, Plant Cells)
Chapter 5: Animal Cell
Chapter 6: Plant Cell
Chapter 7: Comparing Plant & Animal Cells
Chapter 8: Bacterium
Chapter 9: Protists
Chapter 10: The Cell Membrane
Chapter 11: Cell Receptors & Communication
Chapter 12: Cell Transport (Passive and Active Transport)
Chapter 13: Osmosis
Chapter 14: Endocytosis vs. Exocytosis
• Cells Lab Stations Activities
SNAPs Lab Stations are differentiated laboratory activities that require students to use science, math, literacy, problem-solving and engineering skills. These labs are designed to enhance students' understanding of scientific concepts and help students apply scientific ideas to the real world. This bundle includes 5 SNAPs lab activities:
• Unicellular vs. Multicellular Organisms Lab Stations Activity
• Animal and Plant Cells Lab Stations Activity
• Prokaryotes vs. Eukaryotes Lab
• Cell Receptors & Cell Communication Lab Stations Activity
• Cell Transport Lab Stations Activity (MS-LS1-2)
Note: The Cell Transport lab has NOT been completed yet. It will be added to this bundle by the end of the 2017-2018 academic year. If you purchase this bundle now, you can access and download this activity once completed and added to this bundle.
• Cells Task Cards
52 differentiated and tiered task card questions to help assess your students on important concepts covered in this unit. Answer sheets (differentiated) and key included.
Downloading and Accessing the Files
This product is hosted on a third-party website. Purchasers will receive instructions on how to access and download the files of this product once purchased through TpT.
• Download the FREE Natural Resources Unit Bundle
to learn more about ALL my products!