Cells and Viruses: Do you want an interactive way for students to review the cells and viruses in class instead of completing a bunch of worksheets? Try the Cells and Viruses Puzzles!
[A] PREVIEW: YouTube video TBD.
[B]Cells and Viruses product includes:
• 12 cells and viruses puzzles
• 3 Different Puzzle designs
• Puzzle maps, directions and answer keys included
• Eukaryotic cell structure
• Prokaryotic cell structure
• Virus structure
• Kingdoms (Animalia, Plantae, Protista, Fungi, Eubacteria, and Archaebacteria)
• Modes of nutrition (autotroph vs. heterotroph)
• Modes of reproduction (asexual, sexual, binary fission, viral replication cycles)
[C] A single purchase of this Cells product is for individual classroom use by the purchaser only. Additional licenses may be purchased for wide-use distribution (e.g. campus, district, etc.).
[D] Cells and Viruses: Tarsia Puzzles is also incorporated in a bundle: Cells and Viruses Differentiated Activities (Bundle)
[E] Similar Cells and Viruses products:
--- Cells and Viruses for the Biology Interactive Notebook
--- Cells and Viruses: Mix and Match Activity
--- Cells and Viruses: I Have...Who Has...
--- Cells and Viruses: Task Cards
--- Cells Graphic Organizer and Manipulative for the Interactive Notebook
[F] Click here to refer to the copyright (as it will be strictly enforced)
. However, the copyright is listed in this Cells and Viruses product. Disregarding the copyright of this product may subject you to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and legal action.
Take a peek and join me on…
, My blog
, and/or Instagram
--- Cells and Viruses: Tarsia Puzzles created by ©Bond with James (James Lyas), All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: This Cells and Viruses product contains copyrighted images. Therefore, it is a flattened PDF file and not editable.